Some of Eye Spy LA's favorite places to go & things to do anytime. READ MORE
|"Other good sites for free or inexpensive activities and up-to-the-minute tips are EyeSpyLA.com, sf.funcheap.com, and londonforfree.net.” - shopping & travel writer Jennifer Paull for FOXNEWS.com|
"Just wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing your Eye Spy in my In Box. Keep up the good work....you are my social secretary!"
We get mail
"Had the most incredible time at the New Boyz free concert today with
my kids. Would never had known about it if not for your website. Thank you!!" -Elizabeth T
"Thank you so much for putting out this great resource! I just saw the hot air balloon festival and am over the moon happy about it!
Thanks & have a GREAT weekend:-)" - Ann
"Eye Spy LA is the greatest events calendar for LA. Period. Not only do we always list our Spirited Woman events in it and have pulled great results - but it is my own weekly "whats-going-on" bible, and I personally don't make a plan before checking the listings." - Nancy Mills Founder, Spirited Woman
"I so look forward to this [newsletter] every Friday. Thank you" - Icetea3
"Thank you for writing wonderful editions of Eye Spy LA. Every Fri. I look forward to open my e-mail. It comes so handy to know about places or events that my family and I can attend on the weekends. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season!!!!" - Patricia Arias
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week. Take a look at some past issues HERE
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
VEUVE CLICQUOT HITS LA WITH RESTAURANT & HOTEL EVENTS
|Restaurants in Los Angeles|
Date(s): 09/27/2017 to 10/15/2017
Day(s): Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Address: 395 Santa Monica Pl, Ste 300, Santa Monica, CA 90401
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Join Veuve Clicquot at the special events happening across the Los Angeles area in celebration of the 8th annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic returning to LA on Saturday, October 14.
Beginning now through October 15, Angelenos are invited to experience delightful weekend brunches, bubbly poolside sips, spectacular rooftop views, intimate dining experiences, and so much more – all while enjoying a selection of Champagnes from the Veuve Clicquot portfolio, which will be available for purchase on-site at this year’s polo match.
Event highlights include:
• Sonoma Wine Garden: (sonomawinegarden.com/) Starting on September 23 and available on weekends leading up the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, guests will experience gorgeous ocean views alongside a specialty brunch menu, perfectly paired with Veuve Clicquot Champagne
• Herringbone SM: (herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/) Available during oyster happy hour and brunch, guests may enjoy fresh seafood and other hand-crafted bites while sipping on a selection of Veuve Clicquot Champagnes
• Beverly Hills Hotel: (dorchestercollection.com/en/los-angeles/the-beverly-hills-hotel/) Guests are invited to join Veuve Clicquot at this landmark L.A. hotel for poolside sips, gorgeous views and a specialty menu inspired by the renowned Champagne house
• Wood & Vine: (woodandvine.com/) Join Veuve Clicquot on Wednesday, October 11 for a tasting dinner, where guests will have the chance to taste Veuve Clicquot Champagnes including classic Yellow Label, vintage La Grande Dame, and the house’s newest Champagne innovation, Veuve Clicquot Rich, which is mixology-inspired and served over ice with fresh fruits, veggies or herbs
• Geoffrey’s Malibu: (geoffreysmalibu.com/) Take in the breathtaking CA coastline views and enjoy a special brunch, happy hour or feature menus paired with a selction of Veuve Clicquot Champagnes including, Yellow Label, Rosť, and refreshing cocktails with Veuve Clicquot Rich
• La Cecconi’s: (cecconiswesthollywood.com/) In addition to serving up a selection of champagne offerings from Veuve Clicquot alongside special menu features, don’t miss out on the polo brunch special, inclusive of brunch for two, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, and two general admission tickets to this year’s event (www.vcpoloclassic.com)!
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
Take a look at some past issues HERE
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.