Some of Eye Spy LA's favorite places to go & things to do anytime. READ MORE
|"Other good sites for free or inexpensive activities and up-to-the-minute tips are EyeSpyLA.com, sf.funcheap.com, and londonforfree.net.” - shopping & travel writer Jennifer Paull for FOXNEWS.com|
"Just wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing your Eye Spy in my In Box. Keep up the good work....you are my social secretary!"
We get mail
"Had the most incredible time at the New Boyz free concert today with
my kids. Would never had known about it if not for your website. Thank you!!" -Elizabeth T
"Thank you so much for putting out this great resource! I just saw the hot air balloon festival and am over the moon happy about it!
Thanks & have a GREAT weekend:-)" - Ann
"Eye Spy LA is the greatest events calendar for LA. Period. Not only do we always list our Spirited Woman events in it and have pulled great results - but it is my own weekly "whats-going-on" bible, and I personally don't make a plan before checking the listings." - Nancy Mills Founder, Spirited Woman
"I so look forward to this [newsletter] every Friday. Thank you" - Icetea3
"Thank you for writing wonderful editions of Eye Spy LA. Every Fri. I look forward to open my e-mail. It comes so handy to know about places or events that my family and I can attend on the weekends. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season!!!!" - Patricia Arias
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week. Take a look at some past issues HERE
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
THE COLLECTIVE CONFERENCE
|Fashion & Style in Culver City|
Time(s): 10:00am - 6:00pm
Address: 11260 Playa Ct., Culver City, 90230
Cost: $149 - $299
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Join us at The Collective Conference on October 20th for
2019 & Beyond: Current and Future Trends in Fashion, Food, and Travel!
The Collective Conference is a place where you can meet and learn from industry leaders, top influencers, and experience the freshest fashion and food brands.
Join exciting conversations about Hacking Your Future, Looking Beyond The Feed and Exploring Offline Connections, The Evolution of Storytelling, and Finding Balance in the Emerging Solopreneuer Landscape. Check out the full schedule here.
Your ticket has its perks:
- Access to a packed day filled with informative panels, inspiring keynotes, fireside chats, and influencer conversations featuring some of LA's top fashion, food, and travel influencers, brands, entrepreneurs, executives, PR and marketing professionals, and media.
- Opportunity to meet with speakers, media, and influencers
- Access to morning social, networking lunch, afternoon social hour, and our evening reception featuring drinks and light bites
- The Taste of LA which features complimentary tastings of different LA food establishments. Past tastings featured Salt & Straw, 71above, and Mr. Holmes Bakehouse.
- Access to Gifting Suites where you can visit various brand suites to shop and pick up your gift. Past gifting suites include Trvl Porter, VIA SAVIENE, Base Coat Nail Salon, and zeroUV.
- Table gifts from our brand partners. Past table gifts include a complimentary one-night stay at The Saguaro Palm Springs, designer sunglasses, and cupcakes from Sprinkles.
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.