ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
WINE / FOOD PAIRING COOKING CLASS
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Address: 2366 PELHAM AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
GO TO Website Link
Go To Facebook
Go To Twitter
Go To You Tube
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Wine / Food Pairing Cooking Class $125 Sat, 2/23/19 7-9:30pm OR Fri, 3/29/19 7-9:30pm
In this dynamic class, Chef Eric has tastings of selected wines from his favorite purveyor. Learn what wines go with what dishes as we pair with a variety of food as we make our way through our tasty menu.
• Gruyere Cheese Tart
• Pan-Seared Scallops with Grilled Wild Mushrooms in a Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
• Homemade Pasta with Tomato and Kalamata Tapenade Sauce
• Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Sunchokes in a Garlic White Wine Sauce
• Braised Lamb Stew with a Wild Mushrooms Sauce
• Homemade Tiramisu for our Sweet Tooth
WELCOME TO THE CULINARY CLASSROOM
*A PRIVATE LOS ANGELES COOKING SCHOOL*
WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Pastry/Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
• Master Chef Program – Certification Program
• Master Baking/Pastry Program – Certification Program
• Recreational Cooking AND Baking Classes
• Couples Romantic Date Night Dinner Classes
• 4-Week Culinary Basics Cooking Series/ Cooking Basics
• Team Building Events /Private Cooking Parties for Adults
• Sizzle and Smooth Savory Seasonings Spice Blends
• KIDS SUMMER COOKING / BAKING CAMPS/ AFTERSCHOOL CAMPS
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ http://culinaryclassroom.com/store
Sign up for our Newsletter – we’ll send you Class Listings and Seasonal Recipes!
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! With Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Parking Just North of Pico on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064 -- PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.