ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
WORLD'S LARGEST MBA TOUR IS COMING TO LOS ANGELES - REGISTER FOR FREE
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Time(s): 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Address: 4100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, 90292
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Register now to attend the largest MBA Tour in Los Angeles on Sun., Sept. 15th and meet with several top business schools, all under one roof! Receive all the information you need to explore your MBA options; learn about local schools, explore MBA programs from schools around the US or even the possibility of studying abroad or online. Along with having all your admissions questions answered, you will also receive GMAT test-prep advice, a resume review, take a free headshot, and much more.
By attending you’ll also gain exclusive access to information about over $7M in scholarships, application fee waivers, and more discounts and offers from QS partners.
There are countless benefits to receiving an MBA. From moving up the career ladder to gaining the skills you need to start your own business, an MBA can open many new career doors for you. Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity, register now and bring a friend too.
What to expect on the day:
- Open fair with around 50 top schools from around the world
- The event is free-flowing and made for attendees to come and go when convenient
- Seminars and Information Sessions
- Networking with peer candidates, industry experts, as well as local alumni
- You’ll also receive a lanyard that will provide access to MBA scholarships worth $7 million!
Don’t wait, register now!
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.