ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
LOS ANGELES: FREE MBA AND PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING EVENT
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Time(s): 17:00 - 20:30
Address: 13480 Maxella Avenue, Los Angeles, 90292
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Join us at the QS World MBA Tour in LA this, January 16th, for an inspiring afternoon of networking, career advice and MBA opportunities. Whether you're exploring how to get ahead in your career or are ready to apply to business schools, this event is packed with resources to help you on your professional journey. Join us at the largest MBA Tour in Los Angeles to explore your MBA options.
There are countless benefits to receiving an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to start your own business, an MBA opens many new career doors to you.
At this FREE MBA event you can meet with a variety of top business schools, get all your admissions questions answered, receive GMAT test-prep advice, gain access to scholarships, and much more.
There is limited space available, so register today!
What to expect on the day:
- Open fair with around 70 business schools from around the world
- Seminars and information panels to answer all your FAQs
- Networking with peer candidates, local alumni, and industry experts
- Access to MBA scholarships worth $7 million!
You'll also receive:
- A FREE professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile
- A FREE resume review with professional resume writing service
- Test prep advice for the GMAT exam
- Application fee waivers
- Discounts and offers from QS partners
Space is limited so register now!
Speakers: Pepperdine University, UC Riverside, Boston University, UC San Diego , UC Davies
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.