ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
CULINARY BASICS COOKING SERIES - $425 – 4 WEEKS - MONDAYS, 9/9/19-9/30/19
|Classes & Seminars in Beverly Hills|
Date(s): 09/09/2019 to 09/30/2019
Address: 2366 PELHAM AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
GO TO Website Link
Go To Facebook
Go To Twitter
Go To You Tube
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
CULINARY BASICS COOKING SERIES
ARE YOU ARE A BEGINNER? YOU CAN COOK!
Let Chef Eric show you how.
• Classes designed for the novice cook with little or no culinary experience
• Basic Cooking Techniques - Roasting, Sautéing, Grilling, Baking
• Knife Skills Instruction and Practice
Mondays, 9/9/19-9/30/19 7:00pm-9:30pm
Mondays, 10/21-11/11/19 7:00pm-9:30pm
Mondays, 1/6/20-1/27/20 7:00pm-9:30pm
Mondays, 2/24/20-3/17/20 7:00pm-9:30pm
Mondays, 4/14/20-5/5/20 7:00pm-9:30pm
Class #1 - Basic Knife Skills and Meal Preparation Learn how to Chop, Slice, Julienne and Dice vegetables quickly and efficiently.
• Parmesan Risotto-Style Orzo Pasta
• Carne Asada with Oregano Lime Chayote Squash
• Ajieco Stew (Chicken, Potato and Corn Stew)
• Spiced Peruvian Chickpea Cakes
Class #2 – This class shows students how quickly and easily International Meals can be prepared from start to finish using organizational techniques, knife skills, and cooking techniques learned during the previous class.
• Pan-Seared Chicken with Fresh Tomato-Herb Sauce
• Kalamata Lemon Orzo Pasta
• Asian Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
• Thai-Style Cucumber Rice Noodles
• Grilled Carne Asada with Guacamole, Rice Pilaf, Sour Cream, Olives and Tortillas
• Mom’s Meatloaf Cupcakes with Smashed Potato Frosting
Class #3 – Hearty Potatoes and Homemade Pastas and Sauces are added to the menu with delicious accompanying Sauces - lighter versions of these hearty dishes are discussed.
• Bolognese Meat Sauce Tagliatelle
• Fettuccine Alfredo
• Pasta with House-Dried Herbs
• Herb and Cheese Spaetzle with Cream Sauce
• Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
• Roasted Red Pepper Potatoes au Gratin
Class #4 – Final class covers basic sanitation, safety and cooking techniques with Fish and Shellfish recipes. Feel free to bring some wine for the end of the last class.
• Seared Spice-Crusted Ahi Tuna with Sesame Dressing
• Brown Rice and Soy Edamame
• Salmon Steamed in Wine and Herbs
• Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Mint Basil Pesto Bass Vegetable Packets
• Sole Vin Blanc with Ginger-Lime-Scallion Butter
• Seared Chipotle-Spiced Shrimp
• Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with French Dressing
• Shiitake Asparagus Sauté
*A PRIVATE LOS ANGELES COOKING SCHOOL*
WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Pastry/Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
• Master Chef Program – Certificate Program – 14 Weeks
• Master Baking/Pastry Program – Certificate Program – 10 Weeks
• Recreational Cooking AND Baking Classes
• Couples Romantic Date Night Dinner Classes
• 4-Week Culinary Cooking Series
• Team Building Events /Private Cooking Parties
• SUMMER COOKING / BAKING CAMPS – AFTER SCHOOL / SUMMER
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ http://culinaryclassroom.com/store
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! With Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Parking Just North of Pico on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064 -- PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.