ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
MASTER BAKING/PASTRY PROGRAM - $1,500 - 10 WEEKS - SUNDAYS, 9/15/19-11/17/19 - PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
|Classes & Seminars in Beverly Hills|
Time(s): 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Address: 2366 PELHAM AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
Cost: $1500 - Payment Plans Available
GO TO Website Link
Go To Facebook
Go To Twitter
Go To You Tube
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
MASTER BAKING/PASTRY PROGRAM
Sundays, 9/15/19-11/17/19 2:30pm-6:00pm
Sundays, 1/5/20-3/9/20 2:30pm-6:00pm
Sundays, 3/16/20-5/18/20 2:30pm-6:00pm
Passionate about Baking? Thinking about a career as a Baker/Pastry Chef? Whatever your goal, we have a program or class for you.
Many of CHEF ERIC’s students are baking professionally in restaurants and bakeries, and starting their own businesses.
Many others are simply more confident in their private kitchens baking for their families, making desserts for dinner parties and creating wonderful cakes and baked items.
Cost Includes a Culinary Textbook, Chef Jacket, Chef Apron, Class Binder w/Handouts
• Learn fundamental Baking Skills in a Comprehensive Program
• Hands-on Techniques
• Fresh and unprocessed Ingredients
• Plating and Presentation Key components
• Certificates awarded upon Completion
The program is for individuals who want to bake breads and desserts like a professional every time and feel confident enough to take that knowledge into the workplace and their homes.
The program meets weekly, 3 ½ hours a day, for ten weeks. Plating, presentation, costing, and recipe development are key components of this program.
• Class #1 – The Basics of Baking
• Class #2 – Yeast Breads
• Class #3 – Pie and Tart Doughs
• Class #4 – Cakes and Tortes
• Class #5 – Dessert Soufflés
• Class #6 – Puff Pastry Desserts
• Class #7 – Sauces and Desserts
• Class #8 – Custards, Crème Brûlées, Puddings
• Class #9 – Ice Creams, Yogurt and Sorbet
• Class #10 – Plated Desserts
*A PRIVATE LOS ANGELES COOKING SCHOOL*
WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Pastry/Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
• Master Chef Program – Certificate Program – 14 Weeks
• Master Baking/Pastry Program – Certificate Program – 10 Weeks
• Recreational Cooking AND Baking Classes
• Couples Romantic Date Night Dinner Classes
• 4-Week Culinary Cooking Series
• Team Building Events /Private Cooking Parties
• SUMMER COOKING / BAKING CAMPS – AFTER SCHOOL / SUMMER
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ http://culinaryclassroom.com/store
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! With Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Parking Just North of Pico on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064 -- PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.