ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
OPENING NIGHT: THE IMPROVISED MUSICAL
|Comedy in Los Angeles|
Date(s): 01/24/2020 to 04/24/2020
Address: 6560 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Fridays 8:30pm: Opening Night: The Improvised Musical!® • Extended thru April 24!
Opening Night: The Improvised Musical!® is exactly that - a Broadway-style musical that is made up on the spot, based on a single audience suggestion. Therefore, every night is the `Opening Night’ of a musical that has never been seen! Sadly, it is also the closing night, but closing night sounds so very final -- and not even this cast can withstand the damage done by weekly wrap parties. Since 1998, Opening Night's cast of veteran improvisers has combined Chicago and Los Angeles improv with the Broadway stylings of Rodgers & Hammerstein, Gilbert & Sullivan, and Andrew Lloyd Webber, resulting in over one thousand original musicals! Cast: Hilary Rowe, Matt Young, Norm Thoeming, and Shulie Cowen. Directed by Shulie Cowen. Musical Director, Michael Pollock. NOTE: Located on the 2nd floor with stair access only.
● Voted Best of LA - LA Weekly
● "You'll Laugh Every Time" "A Comedy Machine" -LA Weekly
● "A kind of magic" "This is mastery of the craft...talent in action." -Michael Konik
● "An incomparable piece of insanity" -IN Magazine
● "You provide the subject: they score and choreograph it on the spot!" -Los Angeles Magazine
● "Love musicals or hate 'em, you'll never see them the same way after this show" -Oil and Marble
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.