The Annual Alhambra Pumpkin Run & Halloween Fest* (APR), presented by Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, the City of Alhambra and Downtown Alhambra Business Association (DABA), will take place on Sunday, October 28, 2018. The event, which takes place from 8am-3pm, consists of a 5K and 1K run, and Halloween-themed festival.
In celebration of its 5th year, organizers promise family-friendly festival activities that will surpass last year’s affair, including the addition of the Hallowscream Trick or Treating & Costume Contest hosted by DABA. Though, runners pay a registration fee for the 5K/1K, the festival is free. Proceeds from the 5K/1K races will benefit the Special Olympics Southern California, an organization that provides sports programs for athletes with intellectual disabilities.
The location for the 5K and 1K run will take place at the heart of the city on Main St., starting in front of Rick’s Drive In & Out; while the festival will be on 2nd St., between Main St. and Commonwealth.
Highlights for the jam-packed day include:
• 5K open to all ages, and 1K for kids 12 years and younger
• Alhambra Certified Farmers Market
• Food Vendors
• Beer Garden
• Entertainment, music, dancing and 80’revival band, Flash Pants
• Kids Zone with games, petting zoo, pumpkin patch, bouncy house, rock climbing wall, face painting, and balloon artist
• Mosaic Craft Fair
• Hallowscream Costume Contest and trick or treating at over 30 businesses on Main St.
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***