Join Brad Sundberg, Michael Jackson’s Technical Director of 18 years, and his many special guests to learn what it was like working with the King of Pop and get a glimpse into the creative process behind some of Michael’s biggest hits. The five-part seminar will offer technical information, behind-the-scenes stories from special guests, and the opportunity for attendees to hear Michael’s music inside a real recording studio. Ticket purchases can be made at www.InTheStudioWithMJ.com
• An Evening In The Studio: Thursday, June 20, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• The Extended Tour Of Neverland: Friday, June 20, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• The Master Class: Friday, June 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• In The Studio With MJ, BradX2: Saturday, June 22, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• HIStory Listening Party: Saturday, June 22, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• In The Studio With MJ for Chinese fans (translated): Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***