ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
MASTER BAKING/PASTRY PROGRAM - $1,500 - PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Date(s): 03/17/2019 to 05/19/2019
Time(s): 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Address: 2366 PELHAM AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
GO TO Website Link
Go To Facebook
Go To Twitter
Go To You Tube
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
The program is for individuals who want to bake breads and desserts like a professional every time and feel confident enough to take that knowledge into the workplace and their homes. The program meets weekly, 3 ½ hours a day, for ten weeks. Plating, presentation, costing, and recipe development are key components of this program.
Registration includes the CIA’s Baking/Pastry Textbook, an Embroidered Chef Jacket and Apron
• Learn fundamental Baking Skills
• Hands-on Techniques
• Ingredients are fresh and unprocessed
• Plating and Presentation Key components
• Certificates awarded upon Completion
Class #1 – The Basics of Baking
Class #2 – Yeast Breads
Class #3 – Pie and Tart Doughs
Class #4 – Cakes and Tortes
Class #5 – Dessert Soufflés
Class #6 – Puff Pastry Desserts
Class #7 – Sauces and Desserts
Class #8 – Custards, Crème Brûlées, Puddings
Class #9 – Ice Creams, Yogurt and Sorbet
Class #10 – Plated Desserts and Sauces
WELCOME TO THE CULINARY CLASSROOM
*A PRIVATE LOS ANGELES COOKING SCHOOL*
WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Pastry/Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
• Master Chef Program – Certification Program
• Master Baking/Pastry Program – Certification Program
• Recreational Cooking AND Baking Classes
• Couples Romantic Date Night Dinner Classes
• 4-Week Culinary Basics Cooking Series/ Cooking Basics
• Team Building Events /Private Cooking Parties for Adults
• Sizzle and Smooth Savory Seasonings Spice Blends
• KIDS SUMMER COOKING / BAKING CAMPS/ AFTERSCHOOL CAMPS
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ http://culinaryclassroom.com/store
Sign up for our Newsletter – we’ll send you Class Listings and Seasonal Recipes!
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! With Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Parking Just North of Pico on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064 -- PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.