FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
VIP PATIO SILENT DISCO PARTY IN PASADENA
|Amusement Parks & Arcades in East LA|
Time(s): 9:00pm - 1:00am
Address: 928 East Colorado Boulevard Pasadena, CA 91106
Cost: $10 - $20
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Drinks, DJs, and dancing... what more could you want from this VIP Patio Party hosted at the dusitD2 Hotel Constance? This unique hotspot in Pasadena is the place to be for one amazing night out.
Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first people to party on this brand new spot that's getting all the rave reviews. This part of the Quiet Clubbing Summer Series, so if you can't make this Friday, check out the next one!
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
Green Channel: Top 40 / Dance / EDM
Red Channel: 80's, 90's, 2K
Blue Channel: Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Glow in the Dark Gear
• 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• $5 Valet Parking
* Shuttle Service: In Old Pasadena, on the northwest side of Fair Oaks Ave/Union St. there will be a shuttle service between 8:30 pm and 1:00 am, every 45 minutes. The shuttle seats 12. Look for the Black Mercedes van with the DusitD2 logo!
• Rain or shine (There's an indoor AC area)
• 1/2 off drinks from 9-10 PM
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.