FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION COURSE
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Date(s): 07/17/2018 to 07/20/2018
Day(s): Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Time(s): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Address: 3550 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, 90038
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
The Project Management Master Certification Course will be offered July 17-20, 2018 at the University of Southern California. Project management professionals, business and technology professionals, students, and educators are invited to register at the PM Academy USA website.
July 17-20, 2018
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
8:00am - 5:00pm
The Project Management Master Certification course is designed for those seeking professional project management certification. It serves as a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of project management. Those seeking additional credentials such as the PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® will benefit from this dynamic and interactive work session, while those currently holding credentials will find the certification to be an enhancement as well as the most up to date advanced professional development.
Project Management Master Certification course provides 36 hours of project management education hours for both PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the Master Certification provides 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for current holders of PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® credentials. Additionally, the program awards 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request.
Our certificate program teaches technical and business professionals how to master the critical skills of project management techniques as part of their technical career development.
The skills developed in the Project Management Master Certification course apply to large and small projects, product design and development efforts, construction projects, IT projects, software development, and any project with critical performance, time, and budget targets.
Our approach to project management education offers proven, results-focused learning.
Courses are developed and facilitated by professional subject experts with extensive industrial experience. Course emphasis is on providing practical skills and tools supported by relevant case examples.
Tuition for the four-day Project Management Master Certification course is $995.00
Program Schedule and Content
1. Project Initiation, Costing, and Selection, Day 1
2. Project Organization and Leadership, Day 1
3. Detailed Project Planning, Day 2
4. Project Monitoring and Control, Day 3
5. Project Risk and Stakeholder Management, Day 4
• A Project Management Academy Certificate of Completion is awarded upon completion of the four day program.
• Our instructors have extensive industrial experience. They focus on providing you with practical skills and tools using relevant case examples.
• Each class is highly focused and promotes maximum interaction.
• You can network with other project management professionals from a variety of industries.
• Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for maintenance of certification under the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements Program.
• Applicants for PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications will receive 36 project management education hours towards the requirements for eligibility.
Participants may reserve a seat online at the PM Academy USA website, by calling the Program Office at (213) 293-8524, or by sending their name and contact information via email to the Program Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Upon receiving your registration, a confirmation email is sent to registrants that include session site information, travel information, program description, and details on how to confirm attendance and make payment arrangements.
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.