ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
SANTA MONICA SANTACON BAR CRAWL - DECEMBER 2020
|Specialty in Los Angeles|
Time(s): 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Address: 1240 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, California, 90401, United States
Cost: General Admission: USD 10.00
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
The holiday season is something we wait for all year round and when it finally comes to a close, we can't believe how quickly it flew by. Take advantage of all the December events taking place in Santa Monica, including SantaCon! The annual Santa Bar Crawl is one of the most anticipated events of the season. Join hundreds, perhaps even, thousands of Santas walking the streets of Santa Monica spreading joy and fun along the way. It's a festival that invites all those who are eager to spend a stroll with close friends, family, and the party-goers in town. At check-in, our friendly event staff will distribute SantaCon wristbands and a full guided tour map of all the best bars in town including the absolute best drink specials at each venue. Take part in something special. Happy Holidays!
- The first 100 SantaCon attendees to register will receive a complimentary red SantaCon official high-quality plush Santa Hat.
- Branded SantaCon wristbands allowing no cover charges at all participating bars.
- Full guided Crawl MAP, detailing all Drink and Food Specials taking place in town.
- Select venues with Live DJ's playing the best in Top 40, Mash Ups, House, and more!
- Think you have the best Santa outfit? Look out for our photographer to be featured on our Instagram Story!
Use Promo Code "METRO" for up to 20% OFF your SantaCon Pass! Only at www.SantaMonicaSantaCon.com
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.